Fuga B.V. in Alkmaar, Nederland.
When we mention "we", "we", "us" or "our" we are referring to Fuga B.V.
When we mention "website" we are referring to our website at fuga.cloud and all subdomains and websites associated with these domains and other websites that we have now and in the future.
When we mention "services" we are referring to our website, IaaS platform, Horizon Dashboard, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), applications and content.
When we mention "information" we are referring to all the different forms of data you provide us and which we collect when using our services.
We have taken comprehensive precautions, including administrative-, technical- and physical measures to protect your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We operate according to generally accepted standards (ISO 27001) to protect your information. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card details) in our registration form, we always use a secure connection, by using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Information that we receive from visitors regarding the use of our website helps us develop and improve our website. We use a number of tools to analyze and process the use of our website. This information is anonymized and not traceable.
Information we collect
- Information you provide us: When you register for and/or use the Fuga cloud platform, you voluntarily provide us with information that we collect. This information may include the following information such as your name, company name, invoice, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information. We use third parties to process the billing process. The third party is not allowed to use the information details for other purposes than our intended purposes.
- Information about the use of our services: This information may include the following information, IP addresses, location information, date and time, browser type and any actions you have taken while using our services.
How we use your information
- To invoice you for using our services
- Providing you with customer support
- To transfer your information in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation or takeover of the company.
- To better understand your needs and interests
- To send newsletters
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our services and products
- Sending updates and notifications and to contact you about your user account.
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal proceedings, to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
How we share and disclose your information to third parties
For the correct functioning of our services, we are dependent on (third party) affiliated services. These third parties are not allowed to use the information details in any other way than the purposes we defined to do so, in our name. We will never share, sell or rent out your personal information to other companies or the government without your permission unless we are required to do so by law.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We could share your information with service providers who provide necessary services to Fuga.cloud who help us to market fuga.cloud, such as sending newsletters.
- Processing payments
- Fraud risk analyses: To protect our customers against fraud, we have the data checked
- To provide you with customer support
- If we have your permission to share your information
- When we have given you prior notification that the information will be shared
- When we are legally obliged to disclose information, such as a valid court decision or valid summons. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a valid request from the government
- To enforce our general terms and conditions
- If a transfer of your data is required in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale of the company
- If we establish that collected information or other information does not contain personal data and do not identify you
An up-to-date list of third parties that may process personal data for us and their corresponding processing purpose can be found on our overview of subprocessors.
Policy regarding children
The Fuga Cloud services are not intended for use by children under the age of eighteen years old. Fuga Cloud does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected information about your child in violation of this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Storage of information
We are a Dutch company that makes use of Dutch and European data centers for the storage of our data and are therefore subject to Dutch and EU laws and regulation. Customer information, data and log files are stored by us and third parties no longer than is necessary for the service or required by law.
Correcting and updating information
If you are a customer and want to access or delete information that you have provided, you can do so by logging into Fuga.cloud and change your account details or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within 30 days. We reserve the right to refuse unreasonable requests or requests that are not required by law.