What is it?
Okay, admit it… you just couldn’t resist those lights.
We know, we understand, that’s the magic of our Fugatron.
Our Cloud in a Box (of the size of a microwave, Magnetron in Dutch, hence the tron).
Or scroll down to check the tech-facts of the Fugatron.
- Openstack virtualization platform
- HA objectstore
- Fuga EMK on premesis
- 512 virtual cores
- 512 GB memory (80% usable)
- 5T aan n+2 storage,
up to 250MB/sec (single 2.5Gbit)
or 1GB/sec through 10Gbit uplink
Example: 100 VM’s with 2 cpu’s + 4GB memory
5T of object storage (shared with Openstack/RBD volumes)
- 8 nucs (NUC11TNKi5 )
- Intel Core i5-1135G7 4200 MHz (quad core with HT)
- 64GB memory
- 256GB boot ssd
- 2T nvme stroage
- 2.5Gbit networking
- Mikrotik router for vpn, routing, provisioning
- Raspberry pi (netboot images) there had to be one…
- 8 port 2.5Gbit switch with 2x 10Gbit uplink, 1 free
- optional WiFi accesspoint
- Full load ~ 500 Watts
- Normal operation ~133 Watts, all-in
- dev environment