In this tutorial we will explain how to start a FUGA instance from an image.
- Log in to the FUGA Dashboard
- Click Compute -> Images
- Click Launch next to the desired Image
- Choose a Instance Name and a Availability Zone
- Tab Flavor: choose the Flavor you'd like to use for this instance
- Tab Network: add your network
- Tab Security Groups: add your Security Group
- Tab Key Pair: add your key pair
- Click Launch Instance
Go to the next tutorial
Create/Restore a Volume Snapshot
Create a Volume Snapshot To create a Volume: Go to ‘Compute’ -> ‘Volumes’ (link). Click on the dropdown arrow on the right side of the Volume you want to create a Snapshot of and select ‘Create Snapshot'. Enter a name for your Snapshot. *optionally add a description for your Snapshot. Click on ‘Create Volume Snapshot’. You will automatically be taken to the tab ‘Volume Snapshots’ where you can see your new Snapshot.