Creating a router
- Go to your dashboard and select your project.
- Go to Network and then Routers.
- Click on Create Router in the top left corner.
- Specify your new Router Name (should be unique).
- From the External network dropdown select external as network.
- Click Create Router.
Adding network to your router
- In the Network tab select Routers.
- Click on the name of your router.
- Click on the tab Interfaces.
- Click on + Add interface.
- Select the Subnet that you created previously from the Subnet drop down list.
- Leave the IP Address field empty if you are going to use DHCP (default).
- Click Add Interface.
Now, if you go to the Network Topology tab you will see your new network configuration with your new router connecting the external network and your new internal network.